diumenge, 8 de març del 2009

castella exam

March 6. At 10:00 in the morning I went to high school. I was not at 8:00 in the morning because I could not sleep po pain I got a finger voley day March 4. At 10:00 yuve sciences terra to bee no professional but, we guard. At 11:00 we pick 2 € patio for lunch. 11:30 and I had the review of Castilian, I was studying all week to get a 6 and approve the quarter. I was pretty good. examination was Don Quijote and Lazarillo de Tormes, the examination questions were folios that gave us the previous week. Finally, the review went well and when I finished it I went out to relax a little.
At the time we had chemistry, and the profession was at a reunion and a teacher came to watch us and we were all home, Arun, Penka Laura and I stayed outside of the institute poque that we had come to seek and to Alcabes half-hour chemistry teacher came to see if we aviamos all gone and when he saw that if he went inside again.