diumenge, 8 de març del 2009

wednesday 4



Yesterday, Wednesday 4, I went to train at 18:00 in the afternoon to Voley. Were poached the ball into his arms, fingers and attack defense. I went with the couple Nùria, to poached we do this arms of 20 min and 20 min of fingers, and when we start to attack defense, Nùria me throw the ball away and too that is in my behind there was cart volley balls where I let my finger and I was hitting the rexes cart. I continue fen warming but there was a moment where I gave a shot in the left thumb and I do train at 19:15 more or less, I put ice and 20:30 I came to find my boyfriend. We go to my house I could take her to the doctor. At 23h I went to a Figueres emergency where they serve very well and I was told I had a capsultits, I put an iron in the thumb and at 1:00 pm I arrived at house. When I arrived, I prepared a glass milk and went to sleep.